- Examines integrity of the manuscript as a whole
- Ensures that content is complete and coherent
- Optimizes writing style and construction of graphs
- Applies the highest academic standards
- Correcting language is just the simple stuff
- 14 years experience as editor at Ghent University
- Edited hundreds of research papers and reviews
- Edited book chapters, proposals, strategic plans
- Clients in over 10 countries on 4 continents
- Senior editor with Libyan Journal of medicine
Submit your thesis or manuscript for evaluation.
You will receive a FREE report and an editing offer.
WHAT THEY SAY
I consider Dr. Amin Bredan as a true top-class editor. He is fast, precise, creative, well organized and has the talent to hit the spot."
Dr. Bredan's editing is not just a matter of improving English language. Once you receive Dr. Bradan's first edited version, you will often go back to adjust and refine your interpretation and discussion to obtain a better logical fit to the data. I feel as if I am discussing the manuscript with a member of the research team.
As a senior researcher in molecular cell biology and former scientific director of a large department active in biomedical molecular research, have frequently challenged Dr. Amin Bredan with last-minute editing jobs. He never failed, even in 'difficult' texts, be it topic-wise or language-wise, and I have always appreciated the added value of his corrections, suggestions and comments.
Dr. Bredan edited my recent published book "Neurological Disorders in the Arab World." Apart from his strong skills in editing the English language, he has an outstanding ability to give insightful critical scientific comments on the contents of the manuscript. That adds significant value to his work that is lacking in other editors.
Dr. Amin Bredan has edited many research manuscripts in the life science field for us that were often highly technical, as well as reviews and book chapters that were written for a more general audience. In each instance, I have been thoroughly impressed by his attention to detail, his efficiency, and his overall editorial expertise.